Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm the Best

Last night at bedtime Eliza "read" a book to me instead of the other way around. It was called I'm the Best and it's about everyone being good at something. It's a fairly long book and she had it probably 90% memorized. The cool part was this isn't a book that we've been reading to her for years. This is a library book that she's heard maybe 4 or 5 times. I take that back. The coolest part was the proud look on her face when she said, "I can read!" She also told her dad "I love you" in French before she fell asleep.

I think she has a little crush on one of her assistant teachers. She told one of the other teachers that she likes the way Mr. Stephen smells! I think it embarrassed him and made him rethink wearing cologne at school. Ha! When I asked her about it, she said, "Yeah, I do. Do you smell him too?!"

No comments: