- is a total math geek. She plays Think Through Math and a game called Set for fun.
- is the teacher's pet again this year. When her teacher gets overwhelmed by students asking questions and needing individual instruction she sends some of them to Eliza so Eliza can explain it to them.
- is kind. One of her classmates is from Russia. I met her mother at a birthday party recently and the mother said, "Eliza is so kind and smart. When Alisa doesn't know a word Eliza always explains it to her."
- is very into girl power. She was crushed by Hillary's loss but immediately went into her room to change her shirt for school and wore her hero shirt "for Hillary."
- is a great big sister. One of my favorite things in the world is to watch Eliza read to Ezra.
She's all I could have asked for and more and we love her so much.