Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend

Wish I could take a picture of the boys right now without waking them up.  Ezra has been having a terrible time sleeping lately; he's getting 4 molars simultaneously.  Scott got him back to sleep around 5am and they're snoozing all snuggled up together.  Adorable.  Last night Eliza told me she's giving Ezra her board book version of Big Red Barn.  She said he'd like it because of the animals (sweet and perceptive of her) and she doesn't want it anymore anyway because it's "babyish."  :(  I read this book to her hundreds of times.  Such a big girl.  Today the big girl and I join some friends to go see Beauty and the Beast at a local high school.  She is so excited.  Hope the beast doesn't scare her!  And I'm eating breakfast on our patio where the weather has finally cooled off!  I think waking up before you have to on a weekend is a sign of a true adult, haha. 

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Aw, my sweet Eliza is growing up so fast! Can't wait to hear about the play.

Poor Ez cutting 4 molars!! At least he'll get them all taken care of at once. Glad he & Scott are catching up on sleep!

Yep, you're a full grown adult now my little pretty woman! Not real sure if the time you wake up makes the true sign or the things you do while you're awake. :) Dad & I are VERY proud of the adult you have become. Love you lots!
Mom