Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm thankful for...

So our little clan has been a little down trodden the last week or so...nothing serious, just tired, sick, overwhelmed by housework, etc. I need a little reminder of what's going well:

  • After today, 5 days off from work! And S gets a couple of days off too!
  • Grammy came to the rescue yesterday and today so I wouldn't have to miss so much work since Eliza has to stay home. Thanks, Grammy!
  • Illness = incentive to clean the house this weekend. I've been needing to do that anyway, right?
  • I'm picking up some awesome Thanksgiving side dishes from Central Market tomorrow.
  • No need to fly during all the airport drama- hooray for having 5 grandparents only an hour away!
  • Got an appointment for tomorrow morning to figure out why our "check engine" light is on in the car.
  • Finally got some stuff checked off of my "to do" list today.
  • Several of my students were very understanding about my need to reschedule their appointments while I was home with E.
  • None of the little illnesses we've had have been serious. We're very fortunate to be healthy for the most part.
  • Best of all, Eliza has been riding her birthday scooter around like crazy and she looks super cute on it!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

No comments: