Monday, November 8, 2010

Highlights of the weekend

  • "Reading" Green Eggs & Ham to us. She still refused to actually eat the green eggs I made though. Although she loved the ham.
  • She sings all the time. This weekend she was singing "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands." Very cute.
  • We've been rationing out her Halloween candy all week. She gets one piece in the morning and one after nap. We had dinner at the Griffin's last night and little Caleb handed Eliza a package of his trick or treat M&Ms. She handed them back and said, "no thanks, I've already had my candy for the day." I was shocked.
  • We got some cupcake supplies for Eliza's birthday party at school this weekend. She was so proud to show them to her grandparents on Saturday night. Last night she woke up screaming at 3am. She was yelling, "No, Miss Claudette, don't unwrap my cupcakes yet! Only one!" Apparently she's worried that her teacher is going to eat them all. Ha!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Wow, I need to learn that phrase,"No thanks, I've already had my candy for today."