Thursday, October 8, 2009

Purple Head


The other day I put up a couple of Halloween decorations in the yard, including a sparkly purple skeleton head that lights up. Eliza is obsessed with "purple head" and brought him back inside yesterday. She's giving him hugs and kisses and also changing his diaper (how you do that with only a head is beyond me). We crack up listening to her conversations with purple head. "Purple Head, Liza change your diaper. You stinky! Now lay down! Okay, all done." I think the girl needs more human friends.

p.s. She's not really potty training yet but she loves to wear her new Elmo panties. The other day she asked us if we wear Elmo panties too.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Madeline went through a stage where she was OBSESSED with having matching panties with everyone. I think she finally realized that I am never going to wear Minnie Mouse panties, so she just stopped asking. :)

Michelle said...

I love the purple head story! HILARIOUS!