Friday, September 25, 2009

Convo

Here's a conversation we overheard Eliza having with her self this week:

"Where's Liza's sock? I don't know. I dropped it!"

She uses full sentences all the time now. And she definitely knows how to get her point across. All week she's been saying "I want to rock" and "No nap. Liza not sleepy!" She also said "Liza like pizza."

She also grabs a toy, holds it to her chest and says "Mine!" Then immediately smiles and says "Share. It's mama's turn. Now it's Liza's turn." She does this as more of a show. When it comes time to really share her toys with other kids, she's not so into it.

1 comment:

Julia said...

That is so cute! I love it! I wanna hear it! Does your laptop have a computer? We should skype sometime? Think she would talk to us? I have friends whose kids talk to their grandparents via Skype and the kids love it. Maybe we could try it?
Haha, and I had no clue she calls herself Liza! I love it! :)