Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer, swimming and Sea World


On Memorial Day we took Eliza to Sea World. S gets a big kick out of this because my family always went to Sea World when I was a kid and I still get excited about it. Eliza enjoyed swimming in the Lazy River with us and playing in the toddler area. She mostly sat dazed during the shows, but she occasionally held up the disposable water proof camera and took a picture. Since she liked swimming so much, we took her to Deep Eddy last weekend. She's quite the little dare devil and did not want to stay in the baby pool. In other news, S took her for her well check this morning and she's 70th percentile for height! (32.5 inches) She's still 70th percentile for weight and head circumference too, but being taller than average is new for her.

Eliza has started saying "I love you" recently. The other night she fell asleep with her arms around my neck. I thought she was already out and I said "I love you" to her quietly. A few seconds later she said "I lala you" back. It was the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I love that story about "I lala you!" I can't wait to hear her say it.
I also think it's neat you are passing down the Sea World tradition to the next generation. I hope to do the same! :) hehe

Julia said...

oops! That last comment was mine (Julia), not Zac's. I didn't know it was logged in as Zac.

Anonymous said...

Oh, is that not the sweetest little woman!!!!