Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just rambling

Eliza has been "jumping" for a few months but recently she figured out how to actually get off the ground. Very cute and she's so proud of herself. Yesterday she and I had a Girls' Day and went to a place called Hoppin' Hippo. She pointed to a yellow slide and said "welwo." This morning she touched my necklace and said "heart", but it sounded like she was from Boston. She sings a lot and seems to have made up 2 songs that she sings consistently. One of them is called "let's go let's go." :) The other night we made the mistake of giving her some of our icecream too close to bedtime. She was in a fabulous hyper mood and ran around talking mostly jibberish non-stop for about 2 hours. We go swimming every couple of days and occasionally she accidentally goes under "wah wah" for a second. She doesn't cry, just looks surprised. She's becoming quite the dare devil and will sometimes jump off the side of the pool into the water.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love it! :) She is doing new things all the time. It's crazy how fast it happens! I can't wait to see yall soon so I can witness this all for myself! Thanks for the updates!!