Monday, May 18, 2009

18 months

Dear Eliza, I can't believe you turned 18 months yesterday! On one hand I can't believe you're already such a toddler and growing up so fast! On the other hand, I can't believe your dad and I have only been parents for a year-and-a-half. I can't remember what we used to do without you around! I'm surprised by how much of your own person you already are, with your own likes and dislikes. You love to eat pickles and feta cheese, and that certainly wasn't our idea! And you already have your own friends. Roberta and Ingrid from next door ask you to come out and play all the time. Yesterday you grabbed your baby and stroller and played hide-and-go seek and chase with them all over the yard. And you're making up your own words. We're really enjoying watching your personality shine through!

1 comment:

kingdomforavoice said...

pickles and feta together?