Friday, May 1, 2009

Tomboy



S said last night "Now I realize why parents kiss boo boos. Because they can't do anything else." So true. Eliza is such a little adventurer now. Watching her explore is both exciting and terrifying. She climbs up and stands on everything she can find. She has little bruises all over her shins. She climbs up her slide backwards. She tries to climb up the neighbor's monkey bars. She stands in the rocking chair and tries to "surf." And every time she accomplishes something new she looks so proud and checks to make sure we see her. She also loves to play in the dirt and in sandboxes.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Eliza is SO cute. I just looked at your pictures from March. I love the bluebonnet pictures! So precious!

Julia said...

I love that little tomboy! She is definitely a go getter! :) I love that...maybe because I was too! I think there probably not a day of my childhood (well up to like fifth grade probably) that I didn't have some scrapes or cuts or bruises or strawberries. I was such a little dare devil...where did that spirit go? haha. I think I might have made Liz more nervous than I made my parents.