Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Turtles & Kisses


Last weekend we took Eliza to the Turtle Pond on campus and she's been saying "turtle" ever since! Today I took her to see some turtles and other animals at Petco and we've been reading books about turtles too. She's been giving kisses on command for a while but recently she's started initiating kisses on her. There's nothing better than a toddler spontaneously planting a big wet one on your cheek! Above is a shot of Eliza at the park after successfully sliding down on her tummy by herself. Doesn't she look proud? Oh, and notice she's got molars now! ~T

2 comments:

Julia said...

Awww! Can I please tell you that I HUNG OUT at that turtle pond as a child? In the summers, we would get to go to work with my mom and I was allowed to leave the tower and go to the turtle pond. I love that place.

When I was in like 4th grade, I made my mom a ceramic turtle in art class and she has collected turtles ever since. Eliza would have a ball at her house with all the turtles! :)

PS-I can NOT wait to see y'all! Let's go to the aquarium! :) I am thinking we might even see some turtles there!! Big ones!

Michelle said...

"There's nothing better than a toddler spontaneously planting a big wet one on your cheek!"

Oh My GOD!! I know just what you mean! Isn't it the best?!? :oD