Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last weekend

We have TONS of pictures and videos from our trip to DFW last weekend. I just need to get them off the camera so I can post a few here. We went to visit Uncle Zac and Aunt Julia for a little Spring Break vacay. This time Eliza really hit it off with her dog cousin Mollie! And Eliza now calls Julia "Ju Ju." She managed to say Zac a few times too. Saturday Zac and Jules took us to a cool restaurant called Joe Ts. And Zac volunteered to be the designated driver so we could try their famous margaritas. Sunday we all went to the Dallas World Aquarium. Everyone teased me because I'm a little obsessed with aquariums, but they all liked it too. Eliza got to see plenty of turtles (still her current favorite word) and also tons of birds, monkeys, and of course, fish. She can't say monkey, but she says "ee ee ooh ooh" when she sees them. (She also squeaks when she sees a picture of a mouse). My favorite part was when she saw some HUGE sharks and manatees and just kept saying "ooooh!" and her eyes got huge. I think we blew her mind a bit. Pics to come!

No comments: