Thursday, September 4, 2014

1st grade journal

Both kids had Back to School Night this week.  Which makes for long days and tired kids but that's another post. I already know Ezra's teacher really well so his event went as expected.  Eliza's teacher seems equally great but my favorite part was getting to read her journal. I'm getting better at reading her inventive spelling and her messages cracked me up.  Some examples:

Today I soul my BFF and she soul me.
I ate twelv waffls this morning. (to be fair, they were the mini waffles)
This weknd I had a slip over with my BFF.
This summer I went down watr slids and ate smors one time.
This morning I was vary vary vary tird.

Ez is talking all about his new class.  The other day he said, "Ms. Sarah brought some sparkly soap and now it's all gone.  Can you tell Ms. Sarah to get more of that sparkly kind?" 

These kids.  They crack me up.

No comments: