Monday, July 7, 2014

Chicken or shrimp?

So Eliza has been an inconsistent vegetarian for years now.  I guess she learned from the best, haha.  Just yesterday at Costco she said she wanted pepperoni pizza when I suggested cheese, and when I was about to tell her it was pork (usually we both draw the line at pork), she said, "Mom, I'm a vegetarian who likes pepperoni, okay?!"  Saturday I heated up some mandarin chicken and fried rice from Trader Joe's.  She loves the fried rice and I didn't even offer her any chicken since she's usually anti-chicken.  She saw the food on the table and said, "Oh, shrimp, yum!" She ended up eating a ton of it. Ezra asked for "more chicken" and Eliza said, "Oh how funny!  He thinks it's chicken!  We fooled him, huh?  Wink wink!!"  S and I laughed and laughed because she had no idea she was the one who was fooled.  #storiesshecantellherfuturetherapist

No comments: