Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Are You My Mother?

The next time you see Ez, ask him if he's your mother.  His response cracks me up.  In the book, the bird asks a bunch of different animals, "Are you my mother?" and each animal has a long response, "How could I be your mother?  I am a cow."  Ezra doesn't wait for that part.  He immediately and emphatically answers "NO!" Maybe you have to see it for yourself, but I promise, it's funny. 

He also really likes Little Blue Truck a lot lately and will say, "Beep beep beep; I'm stuck; I'm stuck!"

Last night we had a Monday night Dance Party.  Both kids are really good at singing along to All the Single Ladies, Hey Ho, and Stompa.  The Stompa lyrics seem particularly appropriate this week. 

I love this pic of Ez eating one of Daddy's father's day donuts.  It very closely resembles the picture of Eliza with a pink sprinkle donut taken the day before Ezra was born.  Poor second kid- I now think nothing of giving a 2 year old a donut and juice that isn't even watered down!  My, how things change. :)

No comments: