Monday, June 4, 2012

Missing Our 11:00 Date

Dear Ezra, every weekday at 11am for the past 9 months you and I have had a milk date in the rocking chair of the Infant Room at school.  Today is your first day in the Toddler Room with Ms. Sarah.  I wasn't sure if our dates would continue.  I peeked in at you promptly at 11:00 and you were having a blast with all the toys in your new room.  As much as I look forward to seeing you, with your recent separation anxiety, I knew it would be disruptive for you to see me and then have me leave again.  So I left and made sure Ms. Sarah knew where to find your sippy cup.  Going 8 hours straight without seeing you will be hard, little man.  XOXO, Mama

1 comment:

Julia said...

This post makes me a little bit sad, but happy for Ezra in his new big boy class too. You're a good mommy Tay!