Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fist Pump!

Yesterday I had two proud parent moments... Last night Eliza and I went swimming at Northwest Pool.  She repeatedly went all the way under water to retrieve her pink goggles.  I'm not sure who was prouder- her or me!  Last night at dinner Ezra signed "all done" and said "Done!"  He did it again this morning.  I have a feeling he understands a lot more than we give him credit for.  The kids have gotten into the phase where they are starting to fight over toys.  Specifically Ezra has grown attached to Eliza's pink baby stroller.  Yesterday they temporarily settled things when Ezra started pushing Eliza around in the stroller.  Wish I hadn't gotten a pic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flashing back to my childhood! I don't remember exactly where Northwest Pool is but I know I went there as a child when we lived in Austin. Must have been close to our house because kids walked everywhere back then.

Thanks for the memories,
Melinda in Rotan