Monday, February 27, 2012

Go

Last week (February 22nd) Ezra took his first step. He didn't get very far, but he was determined. We were in the backyard and Eliza grabbed the red wagon that Ezra had been playing with. As it rolled away, without thinking he tried to walk and grab it back. He took one step and then attempted another before he started falling and I grabbed him before he hit the ground. :)

Also last week, Eliza wrote her first word independently. She writes all of our names without asking for help already. And often she writes words out (like "princesses only allowed") by herself, after asking us how to spell them. But this time, she handed me a picture that said "Go" next to it. I said, "hey, does this say 'go?'" and she smiled and said, "Yes. I remembered how to spell it after seeing it yesterday on my game on Daddy's phone."

No comments: