Thursday, July 1, 2010

Caves and firetrucks







For Father's Day we headed out to the grandparents' houses and got to catch up with Uncle Jason and Uncle Chris. Then we went to Innerspace Caverns for the first time. We had a great time, but I was pretty happy to see the sky again. Can't complain about 72 degrees in the summer though! Tuesday was firetruck day at school. E and her friends had a blast until one firefighter put on his full gear and mask... and then some kids freaked out a bit. E went up and shook his hand though. And when S came home, she told him to check our smoke detectors. :) E is also really enjoying gymnastics... most of the time. Today when I asked her about it she said "I don't want to talk about it, mom." Is she 2 or 12?!

1 comment:

Julia said...

bahaha, she is so grown up! What a fun few weeks y'all have had! I hope the rest of the summer is as entertaining, and I can't wait to hear about it! :)