Friday, December 19, 2008

zapato

Two things I forgot to mention yesterday... Eliza has also started saying "choo choo" but I think she's just repeating us and not associating the sound with trains yet. Still, it's awfully cute. And she says "shoe". Not only does she say shoe but she likes to carry our shoes around. S's shoes are almost as big as she is! Wednesday in the middle of the night I hear movement and realize I forgot to close the closet door and there's Eliza, slowly taking one shoe out of my closet at a time and putting each one on the bed. I sleepily said "come back to bed, Eliza!" I sort of thought it was a dream until Thursday morning when I woke up and there were still a couple of shoes in bed with us.

2 comments:

Jessica Saville said...

This cracked me up! Will wake for shoes. I think girls are born to love shoes. Cameron sure does.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

Liz said...

Madeline loves to wear my shoes. I have a pair of pink heels that she absolutely adores. Her feet are still small enough that she can wear them and her whole fit fits into the flat part of the sole (the one time my gigantic feet are a benefit!)