Tuesday, March 1, 2016

No more training wheels

So, it's been forever since I've blogged (mostly because I use Facebook instead) but Eliza is doing an assignment this week that required me to look back at this old blog. She needed the dates for her first word, first step, etc. and I had to look back on the blog to remember! Which made me think that poor Ezra has had some milestones lately that might get lost if I don't update the blog. Over the weekend he learned to ride his bike without training wheels! Last weekend S removed them on a whim when he looked really tall on his bike (he's grown an inch in the past two weeks!). He had a couple of short successful runs but then crashed and said he wanted his training wheels back on. We tabled the bike riding for the day. Then on Sunday S took him to the parking lot nearby to try again. Five minutes later he called me to come over right away. Sure enough, something clicked and off he went! He was SO proud of himself. He now weighs 41 pounds and he's learning to read short Bob books. My baby isn't such a baby anymore. :(

No comments: