Monday, December 10, 2012

Go!

I find it very appropriate that Ezra's new favorite word is go.  I didn't realize how often I said it, but the other day waiting at a stop light I said, "On your mark, get set!" and Ezra unexpectedly yelled "Go!" from the backseat.  In his adorable little voice.  So cute. 

Eliza has really been enjoying our Advent calendar.  We've been doing a variety of different activities, including buying toys for the less fortunate, making hot chocolate, movie night, etc. Yesterday the activity was ice skating.  I took Eliza during Ezra's nap.  We probably made it around the rink 5 times in an hour.  But, by the end, she insisted on letting go of my hand and the wall and could proudly go about 20 yards without falling.  The look on her face was priceless. 

1 comment:

Julia said...

Awe! I love that Eliza is loving the advent calendar! I always loved it too. We always got items instead of activities, and I think it's soo cool that people do activities now! (my sis is doing the same) I'd love the see Eliza ice skate!
I can just picture Ezra yelling go! I can't wait to see y'all soon! Ezra changes so much every time we see him! Maybe this time, since it's only been a month, I won't feel like I missed so much. :)