Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stats

Yesterday I took both kiddos to the pedi. At 4 months, Ezra weighs 17 lbs 2 ounces and is now 25 1/2 inches tall. That puts him in the 90-95th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. His head circumference is 43 7/8 cm, which is also the 90th percentile. What can I say? We make big babies over here. Eliza was just there for a flu vaccine but they measured and weighed her too. She weighs 36 pounds and is 39 inches tall. I'm not sure on the percentile stuff for that. I do know that she too was 95th percentile for weight at Ezra's age, and you wouldn't know it by looking at her now. Eating nothing but apples, ham, carrots and granola bars may have something to do with that. Speaking of weight, it seems trying to "have it all" is a pretty good diet plan. I've lost 5 pounds this month without even noticing. Next month should be calmer...

No comments: