Sunday, August 7, 2011

10 weeks



Ezzy Bez (where do I get these nicknames?!) is 10 weeks old today. He is really turning into quite the little charmer. He smiles all the time now, even on command. I can't wait for his first giggle. He rolled over from back to tummy last night, so he can go both ways now, but he really isn't doing either regularly. (Which is fine with me. I was impressed with his skills but I'm in no hurry for him to grow up so fast! I say that like he's driving a car or something.) Speaking of growing up, he's 14 pounds now! And he's grown 3 inches since he was born. So that puts him at the 60th percentile for height and head circumference and 90th percentile for weight. I must be making buttermilk up in here. It ain't skim, that's for sure. He's also cooing now and that is freaking adorable. It sounds like he says Ellie (our nickname for Eliza) a lot, so of course she's thrilled about that. Despite the fact that she's still up in his business constantly, when she's not, he just stares at her. Can't decide if he's in awe of her or just trying to keep tabs on when she'll make her next attack...

1 comment:

Julia said...

Precious post! And I (literally) laughed out loud about the buttermilk comment! HA! And I love the nickname Ezzy Bez! :)