Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Eliza!




At this time one year ago we didn't even know yet that today was the day, and yet, there she was at 11:40 pm on November 17th! Eliza, you have brought such happiness to everyone you meet. I've been awake more in the last year than I have my whole life and still the time has flown by! Here's to our smart, sweet, sassy and beautiful girl and here's to the best husband and father of my child I could ever ask for! All three of us are very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thanks to our family, friends and Eliza's teachers for helping us through our first year of parenting. XO, T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday eliza! where did the time go? she's such a happy little girl...be proud S and T! what great parents you've become. love you!!

Michelle said...

Awww, I got teary reading your post! Parenthood is such a beautiful gift, isn't it? Eliza is a yummy little girl, and you guys are fantastic parents!!

Thanks for letting us be a part of your family's big day, and a part of your extended family all year long!